Poster Presentation Instructions
· Posters at MaculArt 2019 Meeting will be presented as paper posters.
· Posters should be prepared in portrait format of dimensions NO MORE than 90 cm (height) x 70 cm (width).
· All the necessary material for attaching the poster to the poster board is available at the poster help desk in the respective poster area.
· Authors are responsible for setting up and removing their posters.
· Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster.
· Please make sure that your poster can be read easily from a distance of 2 meters.
· All posters must be written entirely in English.
· Posters have to be displayed according to the schedule below.
In order to present at MaculArt 2019 Meeting, the presenting author has to be registered.
Set-up, presentation and dismantle schedule:
Poster session will be held to allow participants to view research findings and interact with authors at the respective poster area.
|Set-up:||Sunday, 23 June, 10:00-12:00|
|Poster Display Days & Hours:||Sunday, 23 June, 10:00- 18:30|
Monday, 24 June, 08:00-17:00
|Poster Session Hour:||Sunday, 23 June, 17:45-18:45|
|Dismantle:||Tuesday, 25 June, 15:00-16:00|
MaculArt 2019 Scientific Committee